Register today for your place in this year’s IPO
- Players who wish to enter the poker room must show one of the following… 1) Vaccine cert, 2) Recovery cert or 3) Negative PCR test dated no earlier than 48 hours prior to initial entrance of the poker room. Once these documents are checked and accepted, the player will receive a green IPO wristband to be worn throughout the event. No player will be granted entry into the poker room on any day without the green wristband.
- The player’s temperature will be read upon entry to the poker room each day. Once the player’s temperature has been checked and accepted, the player will receive another coloured wristband which must be worn throughout the day along with his/her green one. There will be a different colour wristband each day for the temperature check.
- Players will be asked to sanitize their hands every time they enter the poker room and every time they sit at a table.
- The dealer button will be a bottle of sanitizer and each player will be asked to sanitize their hands when it’s their turn to play the button.
- Masks and vinyl gloves will be available to players for use in the poker room. We are awaiting the Irish Government’s decision on whether or not masks will be mandatory during indoor events. We will update this page once that decision is announced.
- All tables and surfaces will be sanitized during each tournament break.
- Decks will be replaced frequently.
- Chip sets will not be used for more than one tournament within forty eight hours.
- All I.P.O. must must show one of the following… 1) Vaccine cert, 2) Recovery cert or 3) Negative PCR test dated no earlier than 48 hours prior to initial entrance of the poker room.
- All staff will be temperature checked each day.
- Measures have been taken to reduce staff contact. This will include;
- A) Closed dealer rotations.
- B) We will endeavour to allocate dealer rotations based upon accommodation sharing.
- C) There will be no large dealer meetings during the event and dealers will not gather in a large group for table allocations.
- D) Vinyl gloves will be worn by all registration staff and cashiers while on shift.
- We have a substantial stock of antigen/lateral flow test kits. Any player or staff member who shows covid symptoms or feels unwell must take an antigen test. Anyone who tests positive or whom the event organisers feel is showing symptoms will be required to get a free local PCR test.
- A player whose PCR test is positive during the event will not be permitted to enter the poker room or continue in the event.
- If a player tests positive (PCR) and has a stack in any tournament; the player will have the following options…
- A) leave the stack in play and let it ladder up the prize money OR
- B) receive a refund of their buy-in based upon their chip stack up to a maximum refund of that tournament buy-in. E.g, IPO Main Event is €300 Buy-in with 30,000 chips. If a player has 30,000 or more, they will receive €300 refund. If a player has 15,000 chips (50% of starting stack) they will receive €150 (50% of buy-in) If a player has 10,000 chips (33% of starting stack) , they will receive €100 (33% of starting stack. Any such refund will be removed from that tournament’s total prizepool and the remaining payouts will be adjusted accordingly.
Register Online and reserve your seat today.
To ensure your seat in the IPO, please book early to avoid disappointment.
Only takes a minute!